If you are a smoker and about to be pregnant, or with a pregnant wife at home, or neither but simply your loved ones are smokers, do yourself and those you love a favor by reading on.
Why Should You Quit Smoking Today?
- An estimated 4 million adults die each year of tobacco-caused diseases.
- One in two lifetime smokers will die from their habit. Half of these deaths will occur in middle age.
- Tobacco is the only product that kills 60 percent of its customers.
- Tobacco smoke also contributes to a number of cancers.
- Tar coats your lungs like soot in a chimney and causes cancer. A 20-a-day smoker breathes in up to a full cup (210 g) of tar in a year.
- Changing to low-tar cigarettes does not help because smokers usually take deeper puffs and hold the smoke in for longer, dragging the tar deeper into their lungs.
- Lung cancer from smoking is caused by the tar in tobacco smoke. Men who smoke are ten times more likely to die from lung cancer than non-smokers.
- Emphysema is an illness that slowly rots your lungs.
- People with emphysema often get bronchitis again and again, and suffer lung and heart failure.
- Cigarette smoking during pregnancy increases the risk of low birth weight, prematurity, spontaneous abortion, and perinatal mortality in humans, and birth defects which has been referred to as the fetal tobacco syndrome.
- It is important to stop smoking completely before planning to get pregnant, as many birth defects are associated with smoking mothers.
- Causes damaging effects has on teeth, skin, and other overall appearance. Hollywood celebrities are giving up cigarettes for good, why shouldn’t you?
What SMOKE DETER spray application does in helping you to quit smoking by reducing and withdrawing symptoms of the below:
* Shortness of Breath
* Stuffy Head
* Cold Sweats
* Aches and Pains
* Irritability and Anxiety
* Increased Appetite
What is SMOKE DETER?
An blend of all natural ingredients, homeopathic, sublingual, one easy-to-use spray application which helps to relieve a wide variety of symptons.
* Abies Nigra (Black Spruce): Relieves hard cough, headache and stomach upset
* Aconitum Napellus (Monkshood or Wolfsbane): Calms anguish of mind and body, restlessless and dry, croupy cough with tickling sensation, also chest pain with cough
* Avena (oates): Creates a soothing action on the nerves
* Nux Vomica (Poison Nut): Fights food cravings, and stress-related symptoms
Become Part of the SMOKE DETER Club
* You will receive lifetime membership to our online Stop Smoking Program.
* When you order your first shipment of Smoke Deter, you’ll be automatically signed up to get Free lifetime membership access to our results-based online Stop Smoking Program.
* This information is exclusively for Smoke Deter members, and is not available to the general public.
* By eliminating the physical and psychological withdrawal symptoms and teaching you why you smoke before you attempt to quit, you will be able to easily stop smoking for life.
* Discover the easy way to stop smoking!